Baladna is looking for a Resources Development Coordinator
Resources and Project Development CoordinatorJob title:
Job Description: Baladna – Association for Arab Youth is looking for a Resources and Project Development Coordinator. Responsibilities include writing fundraising proposals, reporting to donors about various Baladna initiatives, maintaining and developing donor relations, researching and applying for new funding opportunities and participating in planning and developing projects.
· Previous fundraising experience
· Native-level English fluency
· Excellent English writing and editing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft word
· Ability to work flexibly and independently
· Good communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure
· Knowledge of Palestine Israel
· Fluency in Arabic and/or Hebrew
This position is based in Haifa and may be full-time or part-time depending on experience and availability. Start date is immediate. Please send CVs, a letter of interest, and a writing sample in English to: email@example.com
Only suitable candidates will be invited for interview.
About Baladna: Baladna is an Arab youth organization founded to give Arab youth in Israel a non-partisan, comfortable forum for youth activities and informal education, centering on a discussion of identity. A registered non-profit organization, Baladna aims to strengthen Arab youth's understanding of democracy and gender equality, to foster pluralism and tolerance, and to enable a discussion and debate about Arab Palestinian history, grievances and culture. To learn more see https://www.momken.org/?